▷ Bring Your Lunch Game to the Next Level: Chicken Pesto Wrap
▷ Chicken Pesto Wrap
Swap soggy sandwiches for tortilla wraps filled with chicken, cheese, and veggies in this tasty packed lunch recipe that kids will love!
▷ Chicken Pesto Wrap | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Wraps
Recipe Cuisine: American
I hear you’re watching your waistline a little bit. Well, you know what? So do I. And I do it with recipes like these light and healthy chicken pesto wraps. If you all think for one minute I eat all the food on this blog, you’re nuts (I feed most of it to my husband’s immediate family of 25)–but if you love the occasional indulgence and know life needs a little more moderation, we’ll be good friends. You can find balance!
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tbsp soured cream, plain yogurt or mayo
- 2 tsp pesto
- 2 thin slices mild cheese, such as Edam
- 2 flour tortillas
- handful chopped red pepper or sweetcorn kernels
- lettuce leaves
1. Mix together the shredded chicken, soured cream, yogurt or mayonnaise with the pesto. Season.
2. Lay a slice of cheese on each wrap, then divide the chicken mixture between them. Sprinkle with red pepper or sweetcorn, then top with the lettuce leaves. Be careful not to overfill or it will be tricky to contain all the filling. Wrap and roll each one, then pack in a lunchbox or tightly wrap in foil.
Yield: Serves 2
Fat: 15 g
Fat: 15 g
Average Rating: 5.0cheese, Chicken, pesto, wrap, tortillas, lettuce