▷ Chrissy Teigen's Banana Famous Twitter Cupcake Bread Recipe
▷ Chrissy Teigen's Banana Bread Recipe
Chocolate chunks and coconut flakes make this moist bundt even more decadent. This breakfast-meets-lunch dish comes straight from Chrissy Teigen's bestselling cookbook!
▷ Chrissy Teigen's Banana Bread Recipe | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Cupcake
Recipe Cuisine: South Asian
The one that had her begging Twitter for brown bananas.
- 2 cups mashed very ripe bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup President's Choice buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup of packed dark brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 3.5oz Jell-O vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup of desired nuts
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3.5oz bar dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°F / ~163°C.
2. In a large bowl, peel and mash the bananas.
3. Add eggs and oil.
4. Gently combine.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, pancake mix, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently fold together.
Note: Fold in additional nuts, coconut, chocolate chunks or whatever mix-in's your heart desires.
7. For easy cleanup, line cupcake pan with cupcake liners and fill each mold with banana batter 3/4 of the way.
8. Bake for ~30-40 minutes. At the checkpoint, insert a toothpick in the center of the banana muffins and if it comes out clean, they are ready!
9. Let it cool slightly in the cupcake pan then transfer them to a wire rack. Serve with salted butter if desired and enjoy!
Yield: Serves 12
Fat: 6 g
Fat: 6 g
Average Rating: 5.0banana, sugar, vanilla, bread, cupcake, chocolate