▷ Double Bacon Cheese Burger
If you’re craving a juicy, tender, cheese-topped burger — one that you can really sink your teeth into — then you’ve come to the right place, my friend. No dry hockey pucks here! Just the kind of burger you’d normally pay big bucks for at a restaurant.
▷ Double Bacon Cheddar Cheese Burger | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: American
Recipe Cuisine: Burger
Today we’re talking burgers. From the best kind of ground beef to use to tips for shaping the patties, with a step-by-step recipe for simply the best burgers you’ve ever had — at home or elsewhere. Ready?
For the Burger:
- 1 lb ground beef or chuck
- 1 onion cut or sliced
- Cooking oil such as olive oil or vegetable oil
- 6 strips thick-cut bacon (cut in half)
- Hamburger buns
- Cheese (everyone loves Cheddar)
- 1 tbsp beef bouillon powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
1. Make the bacon wave, and cook it until It's crispy (About 8 minutes)
2. Caramelize the Onion: Mix the ingredients
3. Make the burgers with ground beef.
4. Grill burgers on a medium- to high-heat barbecue grill about 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
5. top the burgers with cheese as soon as you flip them. If the cheese isn't melting fast enough, cover the pan with a lid or other dome to encourage the cheese to melt.
6. When the burgers have finished cooking, transfer them to the toasted buns and finish with the cheese and the caramelized toppings.
Yield: Makes 4
Fat: 33 g
Fat: 33 g
Average Rating: 5.0Burger, Cheese, Buns, Onion, Bacon, Caramelized