▷ Easy pancakes
▷ Easy Pancakes Recipe | The Brand Decò
Make sure your pancakes are thin and delicious every time with our quick and easy guide. Do your pancakes always come out thick and lumpy? Are you still searching for the perfect batter mix? This four-step foolproof guide serves up tasty pancakes for Shrove Tuesday, brunch and beyond... Once you've perfected your technique, check out our ultimate pancake collection
▷ Easy Way to make Crepes | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pancakes
Recipe Cuisine: American
Learn a skill for life with our foolproof crêpe recipe that ensures perfect pancakes every time - elaborate flip optional.
- 1 Cup (125g Flour)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1¼ Cups (310ml Milk)
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter + extra for cooking
- Dulce de Leche, Nutella, or (and) Cream (For Filling)
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine the flour and salt together with a whisk.
2. In a separate smaller mixing bowl whisk together the eggs and milk.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients, a ¼ at a time, whisking together until smooth.
4. Pour the melted butter into the crepe batter and whisk until combined.
5. Cover the crepe batter with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge to rest overnight or if limited for time 1 hour.
6. Heat a large frying pan or crepe pan over medium heat.
7. Grease the pan with melted butter and pour in about a ¼ cup of crepe batter.
8. Use a crepe tool or tip the pan around to spread the batter evenly.
9. Cook the crepe for 30 seconds to a minute or until the top has set, flip the crepe using a spatula and your hands and cook for a further 30 seconds on the remaining side.
10. Serve your crepes filled with your favorite filling (We Use Dulce de Leche)
Yield: Makes 8
Fat: 5 g
Fat: 5 g
Average Rating: 4.9Perfect, Pancake, egg, milk, Crep, flour