▷ Enjoy this Salmon Recipe: Orange Ginger
Make getting your Omega-3s as delicious as possible with these delicious baked, pan-fried, seared, and poached salmon recipes. We've rounded up more than 40 of our favorite healthy salmon recipes so you can try something new every night of the week. Looking for more salmon ideas?
▷ Enjoy this Salmon Recipe: Orange Ginger | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Salmon
Recipe Cuisine: Norwegian
Want to know how to cook salmon? You can do a lot with a salmon fillet. Poaching, grilling, shredding into salads, wrapping in crusts and pastry… Take a look at our easy and inspiring salmon fillet recipe ideas that make the most of this vitamin-packed fish.
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 4 Salmon fillets (4oz)
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ Navel orange, zest and juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Green onions, sliced
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Arrange the salmon in the skillet. Cook until it is golden and releases easily from the skillet, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the salmon and continue to cook until the remaining side is golden, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the salmon from the skillet and set it aside.
2. If needed, add some more oil to the skillet. Stir in the garlic and ginger. Cook until they become fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the orange juice, orange zest, honey, and soy sauce. Continue to cook, stirring, until the sauce begins to thicken, about 2 to 3 minutes. Return the salmon to the skillet, and continue to cook, spooning the sauce over the salmon. Cook until the salmon is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, about 2 minutes.
3. Serve immediately topped with the green onions. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yield: Serves 4
Fat: 12 g
Fat: 12 g
Average Rating: 5.0salmon, garlic, ginger, orange, honey, soy