▷ European Healthy Snack: Cinnamon Spiced Pecans
▷ Cinnamon Spiced Pecans
A healthy, European-Style Snack.
▷ Cinnamon Spiced Pecans | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Snacks
Recipe Cuisine: European
These nuts will be a hit at your holiday parties, or a redeeming snack in between. I love to add fresh rosemary, so they taste like the holidays in the best way.
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl whisk the egg white until foamy.
3. Add sugar, cinnamon, and salt and whisk until combined.
4. Add nuts and toss until they are evenly coated.
5. Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake at 300°F for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, toss them to prevent sticking.
8. Return nuts to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
9. Allow nuts to cool completely before packaging.
Prep time :
Yield: Serves 6
Fat: 40 g
Fat: 40 g
Average Rating: 5.0pecan, cinnamon