▷ Spiced Nuts
A healthy, European-Style Snack.
▷ Spiced Nuts | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Snacks
Recipe Cuisine: European
These nuts will be a hit at your holiday parties, or a redeeming snack in between. I love to add fresh rosemary, so they taste like the holidays in the best way.
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne powder (optional)
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup of raw almonds
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a large bowl whisk the egg white until foamy.
3. Add sugar and spices and whisk until combined.
4. Add nuts and toss until they are evenly coated.
5. Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake at 300°F for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, toss them to prevent sticking.
8. Return nuts to oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
9. Allow nuts to cool completely before packaging.
Prep time :
Yield: Serves 6
Fat: 40 g
Fat: 40 g
Average Rating: 5.0nut, egg white, walnuts, cashews, almonds, Healthy