▷ European Healthy Snack: Sweet Rosemary Cashews
▷ Sweet Rosemary Cashews
A healthy, European-Style Snack.
▷ Sweet Rosemary Cashews | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Snacks
Recipe Cuisine: European
These nuts will be a hit at your holiday parties, or a redeeming snack in between. I love to add fresh rosemary, so they taste like the holidays in the best way.
- 3 cups raw cashews
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pour nuts onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
4. In a large skillet melt butter over medium-high heat.
5. Add brown sugar and stir it until it’s dissolved.
6. Add rosemary and cayenne pepper and cook for another 30 seconds.
7. Turn off heat.
8. Return nuts to oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
9. Pour the nuts in a single layer onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and allow them to cool.
Prep time :
Yield: Serves 6
Fat: 40 g
Fat: 40 g
Average Rating: 5.0cashews, Healthy