▷ Healthy Snack: Frozen Fruit Sticks with Passion Fruit & Lime Drizzle
by Tupac Bruch
▷ Frozen Fruit Sticks
On a hot day, you'll be glad of this fruity, frozen snack that is low-fat and a great source of vitamin C – perfect for kids.
▷ Frozen Fruit Sticks with Passion Fruit & Lime Drizzle | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Snacks
Recipe Cuisine: American
Healthy homemade fruit popsicles made with five ingredients or less! Four delicious recipes to choose from, strawberry, watermelon, lemon, and coconut. An easy and refreshing treat to help you cool down from the heat.
- 100g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 8 seedless grapes
- 100g/4oz mango chunks
- 100g/4oz melon chunks
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g/4oz pineapple chunks
- Juice 2 limes
- 4 passion fruits, halved and seeds scraped out
- 1 tsp icing sugar
1. Mix the drizzle ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. If you want the sauce to be smooth, pass it through a sieve to remove the seeds, or leave them in if you prefer.
2. Skewer the fruits onto wooden skewers and drizzle the sauce on top, reserving a little for dipping. Pop the skewers in the freezer for 45 mins, until just starting to freeze. Serve with the leftover drizzle.
Prep time :
Yield: Serves 6-10 Sticks
Fat: 0 g
Fat: 0 g
Average Rating: 5.0strawberry, grape, mango, melon, kiwi, pineapple, passion fruit, lime