▷ Gourmet Burgers: Chicken Caesar Burger
What Separates Gourmet Burgers from Classic Burgers? All burgers are not created equal. Check It Out!
▷ Gourmet Burgers: Chicken Caesar Burger | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Hamburger
Recipe Cuisine: American
This chicken Caesar salad-inspired burger gets its swagger from a creamy, Parmesan-laced mayonnaise. Rather than fiddling around with mince, we simply pound chicken breasts to resemble burger patties, and then pan-fry. Anchovies can be divisive so if you’re not a fan, skip this ingredient.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Caesar salad dressing
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
2. Form four equal patties.
3. Grill burgers until they reach an internal temperature of 165oF.
4. Top with, bacon, caesar dressing, romaine lettuce, tomato.
Yield: Makes 6
Fat: 21 g
Fat: 21 g
Average Rating: 5.0burger, chicken, lemon, Caesar, worcestershire, parsley