▷ Greek Food: Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
by Tupac Bruch
▷ Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein-packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon, and Feta cheese.
▷ Mediterranean Quinoa Salad | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Salad
Recipe Cuisine: Greek
This healthy vegetarian quinoa salad makes for a simple lunch or dinner, thanks to staples like roasted red bell peppers, kalamata olives, and feta from your fridge and pantry.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
1. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the quinoa, cucumber, kale, red onion, feta, dill, and the dressing.
3. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Prep time :
Yield: Serves 2
Fat: 8 g
Fat: 8 g
Average Rating: 5.0quinoa, mustard, Greek, cucumber, cheese, kale