▷ Healthy break: Seven-Cup Muesli Variation.
by Tupac Bruch
▷ Seven-Cup Muesli
Mary's muesli will set you up for a busy day, it counts as one of your 5-a-day and is high in iron and packed with fibre.
▷ Seven-Cup Muesli | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Snacks
Recipe Cuisine: European
This recipe is much better than store-bought varieties and cheaper too!
- 4 cups (360g) Rolled oats
- ½ cup (65g) Pecans
- ½ cup (55g) slivered almonds
- ½ cup (65g) Sunflower seeds
- ½ cup (120ml) Olive oil
- ½ cup (170g) honey/maple syrup/agave
- ½ cup (65g) dried cranberries
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix the oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Pour in olive oil and honey. Mix well, until all coated.
4. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring every 8-10 minutes, until golden brown to your likeness.
6. Remove from oven, add cranberries and stir well. Let cool completely, then break the granola into pieces with your hands, transfer to an airtight container.
Prep time :
Yield: Serves 2
Fat: 20 g
Fat: 20 g
Average Rating: 5.0oat, Pecans, almond, Sunflower seeds, cranberries, Cinnamon