▷ Healthy Pasta: Antipasto Pasta Salad
Just because you want to eat nutritious meals doesn’t mean you should have to sacrifice making quick, easy dinner recipes for your family. These easy, healthy pasta recipes will fulfill all your needs for a simple weeknight meal that's also good for you.
▷ Healthy Pasta: Antipasto Pasta Salad | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pasta
Recipe Cuisine: Italian
Most of us crave a big bowl of pasta after a long day, but when you’re trying to eat on the healthier side, sometimes you might think you have to completely scrap their favorite carb. Instead, you can still make healthy dinner ideas that use pasta with these amazing ideas.
- 4 cups cooked and cooled rotini
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup baby bocconcini balls
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped salami
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts marinated in oil, with their juices
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup hot pepperoncini peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
1. Toss all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Yield: Makes 4
Fat: 3.5 g
Fat: 3.5 g
Average Rating: 5.0rotini, spinach, cherry, salami, artichoke, olive