▷ Healthy Pasta: Creamy Chipotle Pasta Salad
Just because you want to eat nutritious meals doesn’t mean you should have to sacrifice making quick, easy dinner recipes for your family. These easy, healthy pasta recipes will fulfill all your needs for a simple weeknight meal that's also good for you.
▷ Healthy Pasta: Creamy Chipotle Pasta Salad | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pasta
Recipe Cuisine: Italian
Most of us crave a big bowl of pasta after a long day, but when you’re trying to eat on the healthier side, sometimes you might think you have to completely scrap their favorite carb. Instead, you can still make healthy dinner ideas that use pasta with these amazing ideas.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo, finely minced with its sauce
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 cups cooked and cooled farfalle
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1. In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together. Set it aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, corn, black beans, red pepper, cotija, cilantro, red onion and dressing. Serve with fresh lime wedges and more cilantro.
Yield: Makes 4
Fat: 6.5 g
Fat: 6.5 g
Average Rating: 5.0cream, mayonnaise, chipotle, farfalle, kernels, cotija