▷ Healthy Recipe: Cauliflower Soup
▷ Vegan Recipe: Cauliflower Soup
Behold! Lusciously creamy, yet cream-less, cauliflower soup. This cauliflower soup recipe will absolutely satisfy your craving for warm, creamy soup—no cheese required.
▷ Vegan Recipe: Cauliflower Soup | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Soup
Recipe Cuisine: Danish
I know “cauliflower soup” might not sound super appealing if you’ve never had it before. Trust me, it can be so delicious! Today, I’m sharing my favorite cauliflower soup recipe, and I can’t wait for you to make it at home.
- Curried Cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, freshly grated
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt to serve
- Cilantro for garnish
1. On a parchment lined baking sheet, toss cauliflower and carrots with oil, salt & pepper and curry powder.
2. Bake at 425ºF for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and tender.
3. In a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add oil.
4. Add onions and cook until softened.
5. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
6. Add roasted cauliflower and carrots and cover with coconut milk and broth.
7. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
8. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until vegetables have completely softened.
9. Remove from heat and use an immersion blender to purée soup until smooth.
10. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Yield: 4 Bolws
Fat: 17 g
Fat: 17 g
Average Rating: 5.0Cauliflower, Carrot, Onion, Curry, Yogurt, Cilantro