▷ Classic Spaghetti Pasta
A great carbonara is about balancing the cheese, eggs, pork, and pasta. Because there are so few ingredients, it’s important that they be high quality to make this dish a stunner. The secret is tossing beaten eggs with hot pasta off the heat so that the eggs thicken into a velvety sauce without scrambling. Eat the pasta very hot, while the sauce is still smooth and creamy.
▷ Classic Pasta | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pasta
Recipe Cuisine: Italian
No matter how bare your cupboards are, I bet you can scrape together the ingredients for one of these classic Italian pasta dishes.
- 1 Lb spaghetti
- 2 Cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Small onion, thinly sliced
- 4-5 Fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- ½ Tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Cups vegetable broth or water
1. Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven or soup pot.
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until all of the liquid has been absorbed. Stir constantly with tongs so the pasta doesn’t stick.
4. Serve immediately.
Yield: Serves 2
Fat: 20 g
Fat: 20 g
Average Rating: 5.0pasta, spaghetti, tomato, onion, basil, italian