▷ Vegetable Pasta
A quick Vegetable Pasta that’s made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realizes it’s a healthy pasta recipe!!! It’s a vegetarian pasta loaded with a whole head of broccoli, corn, zucchinis, capsicum/peppers, and onion, and smothered in a garlic herb tomato sauce.
▷ Vegetable Pasta | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pasta
Recipe Cuisine: Italian
There’s a time for making vegetable pasta the proper way – roasting veggies until beautifully caramelized, making a pasta sauce, cooking the pasta, then bringing it all together at the end. It’ll take close to an hour, and it’s totally fabulous.
- 1 Lb linguine
- 3 Cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 1 Broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 1 Bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 Cup snow peas, halved
- Salt and Pepper
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (optional)
1. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot combine linguine, broth, milk, garlic, and olive oil.
2. Heat over medium-high until liquid starts to bubble.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. You want to give the linguine a head start.
4. After 5 minutes, add broccoli, asparagus, snow peas, salt, and pepper.
5. Stir, cover and simmer for another 8-10 minutes or until all of the liquid has been absorbed and veggies are fully cooked.
5.1. *Be sure to stir the pasta every two minutes or so because it loves to stick to the bottom of the pot.
6. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Yield: Serves 2
Fat: 20 g
Fat: 20 g
Average Rating: 5.0pasta, linguine, chicken, Broccoli, asparagus, italian