▷ Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding Extended Video
by Tupac Bruch
▷ Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding
This fiber-packed oat pot is similar to a bircher. The combination of porridge oats, blueberries, yogurt, seeds, and nuts will keep you fuller for longer.
▷ Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Breakfast
Recipe Cuisine: American
Eating once ounce of chia seeds each day would provide 18 percent of daily calcium needs, 27 percent of phosphorus, 30 percent of manganese, and smaller amounts of potassium and copper.
Chia seeds provide more omega-3s, calcium, phosphorus, and fiber than flaxseeds. Most people do not consume enough of these essential nutrients.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zest, and juice
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Graham crackers for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the chia seeds, yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, maple syrup, and almond milk.
2. Cover and refrigerate the pudding for at least 2 hours before enjoying.
Yield: Serves 2
Fat: 13 g
Fat: 13 g
Average Rating: 5.0Greek yogurt, chia, lime, vanilla, almond, Graham