▷ Lemon & Coriander Hummus
Hummus is so easy to make and beats shop-bought varieties every time. Try it with vegetable crudités in your packed lunch.
▷ Lemon & Coriander Hummus | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Hummus
Recipe Cuisine: Lebanese
This makes it an excellent option for people on a vegetarian or vegan diet. Consuming enough protein is essential for optimal growth, recovery and immune function.
In addition, hummus includes iron, folate, phosphorus and B vitamins, all of which are important for vegetarians and vegans, as they may not get enough from their diet.
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas in water, drained
- 2 fat garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp tahini paste
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra
- Zest and juice 2 lemons
- 20g pack coriander
1. Put everything but the coriander into a food processor, then whizz to a fairly smooth mix. Scrape down the sides of the processor if you need to.
2. Season the hummus generously, then add the coriander and pulse until roughly chopped. Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with olive oil, then serve.
Yield: Serves 2 Cups
Fat: 11 g
Fat: 11 g
Average Rating: 5.0Hummus, Lebanese, chickpeas, lemon, vegetarian, coriander