▷ Mamma Mia! Grilled Veggie Pizza
by Tupac Bruch
▷ Grilled Veggie Pizza
Grilled Vegetable Pizza is not only deliciously easy to make with your favorite veggies, grilled pizza is the best way to make homemade pizza in the summer!
▷ Grilled Veggie Pizza | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pizza
Recipe Cuisine: Italian
My husband and I bought our first home at the same time we were planning our wedding. Looking back, it felt like there was so much going on at the time, between escrows, moving, and landscaping the back yard to planning our wedding menu, shopping for bridesmaid dresses, and picking out items for our wedding registry. And I guess it was a lot to juggle, but so much fun at the same time!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
1. In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, onion, vinegar, water, 3 teaspoons oil and seasonings. Transfer to a grill wok or basket. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
2. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Brush crust with remaining oil; spread with pizza sauce. Top with grilled vegetables, tomatoes, and cheese. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted. Rotate pizza halfway through cooking to ensure evenly browned crust.
Yield: Serves 1 Pizza
Fat: 20 g
Fat: 20 g
Average Rating: 5.0Pizza, zucchini, onion, cheese, ricotta, mozzarella