▷ Mamma Mia! White Mushroom Pizza
by Tupac Bruch
▷ White Mushroom Pizza
The BEST pizza for all cheese and mushroom lovers! Loaded with 2 types of cheese and garlic herb sautéed mushrooms!! AMAZING.
▷ White Mushroom Pizza | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pizza
Recipe Cuisine: Italian
The one thing that might stand in our way is the most crucial of pizza ingredients: the cheese. Mozzarella cheese is sold at a premium here in Beijing, so with every trip we make back to the U.S., we always have an insulated bag full of discounted and/or heavily couponed Polly-o tucked into the corner of the suitcase, to be stored in the Beijing freezer for use later (the insulated bag full of Polly-O is usually placed next to it’s best friend, the insulated bag full of Dubliner Irish Cheddar, Manchego, and Parmesan, which is placed next to IT’S best friend, the insulated bag full of Costco USDA Choice ribeye and sirloin steaks. Yeah. We said it.).
- 16 oz pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coats a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Stir in mushrooms, thyme, and oregano. Cook, stirring occasionally until mushrooms are tender and browned about 5-6 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to a prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
5. Top with mozzarella, dollops of ricotta and mushrooms.
6. Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheeses have melted.
7. Serve immediately.
Yield: Serves 1 Pizza
Fat: 20 g
Fat: 20 g
Average Rating: 5.0Pizza, mushroom, spinach, cheese, ricotta, mozzarella