▷ No-bake Desserts: Oreo Cheesecake
These dense and creamy oreo cheesecake bars are incredibly delicious, made with a cookie base and topped with a creamy cheesecake filling. So the crust is sweet and crunchy and the filling is rich, creamy and decadent. These are the easiest and tastiest bars out there and perfect for evening parties or just with a cup of coffee.
▷ No-bake Desserts: Oreo Cheesecake | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Desserts
Recipe Cuisine: American
If you’re thinking of making a quick and easy dessert for your next occasion these easy cheesecake bars are the way to go. They are so easy to make using just a handful of ingredients and can definitely be a hit for your next coming get together.
FOR THE BASE:
- 24 Pieces Oreo
- 4 tbsp Butter (Melted)
- 400 Grams of Cream cheese (Room temperature)
- 400 ml Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ cup Sugar
- 8-10 pieces Oreo
- 3-4 pieces Oreo
1. In a ziplock bag crush the Oreos into fine crumbs (you can also use a food processor to do this step). Transfer the cookie crumbs into a bowl, add melted butter to that and mix until well combined.
2. Now press the cookie crumbs into a 9x9 inch pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set while making the filling.
3. In a mixing bowl take the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Add heavy cream, vanilla essence, and sugar. Beat until well combined.
4. Now break some Oreos and fold into the filling. Then pour the filling over the chilled cookie crust and spread it evenly using a spatula. Add some crushed Oreos on top, but this is optional.
5. Freeze for 3-4 hours or until set. Once set cut it into 16 squares/bars and enjoy!
Yield: Makes 8
Fat: 21 g
Fat: 21 g
Average Rating: 5.0Oreo, Desserts, Cream, Vanilla, Sugar, Butter