▷ Piña Colada Chia Pudding Extended Video
by Tupac Bruch
▷ Piña Colada Chia Pudding
This fiber-packed oat pot is similar to a bircher. The combination of porridge oats, blueberries, yogurt, seeds, and nuts will keep you fuller for longer.
▷ Piña Colada Chia Pudding | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Breakfast
Recipe Cuisine: American
Eating once ounce of chia seeds each day would provide 18 percent of daily calcium needs, 27 percent of phosphorus, 30 percent of manganese, and smaller amounts of potassium and copper.
Chia seeds provide more omega-3s, calcium, phosphorus, and fiber than flaxseeds. Most people do not consume enough of these essential nutrients.
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ cup diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the chia seeds, yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, maple syrup, and almond milk.
2. Cover and refrigerate the pudding for at least 2 hours before enjoying.
Yield: Serves 2
Fat: 13 g
Fat: 13 g
Average Rating: 5.0chia, coconut, pineapple, vanilla, almond, milk