▷ 2-Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet | Sugar-Free
This Sugar-Free Pineapple Sorbet tastes like Dole Whip, but is healthier and doesn’t require a trip to Disney World. Only 2 ingredients needed and just 45 calories per serving!
▷ Pineapple No-milk Ice-Cream | The Brand Decò
The Brand Decò was sponsored by 1minuterecipes via YouTube.
Recipe Category: Ice-Cream
Recipe Cuisine: American
It’s time for the most important question – how to make sorbet without sugar. Since the sorbet ingredients list is very short, skipping sugar doesn’t seem like a good option. But it actually is, especially if you use fresh, seasonal fruits that are sweeter and tastier than off-season fruits.
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Cut pineapple into cubes using instructions above or in the video.
2. Place the cubed pineapple onto the baking sheet, leaving space in between the cubes to allow for even freezing and not touching so they don’t create a giant glob of frozen cantaloupe.
3. Place the tray into the freezer and freeze the pineapple overnight, or until completely frozen - at least 3-4 hours.
4. Place the frozen pineapple into the bowl of a food processor and allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes until softens. Pulse until the pineapple becomes crumbly.
5. Add the lime juice and then pulse again. You may need to add a little warm water until the mixture becomes more fluid, but not slushy. Or you can allow the pineapple to thaw a little more to soften. You're looking for a soft-serve texture at this point.
6. Taste and add any honey, as needed, at this time if it needs to be a little sweeter.
7. If the mixture becomes too slushy and does not resemble sorbet, you can return to the freezer for 30 min. to an hour to allow it to re-solidify.
8. Serve immediately, or store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Prep time :
Yield: Makes 8 servings
Calories: 47 Cal
Fat: 9 g
Fat: 9 g
Average Rating: 5.0Pineapple, Sorbet, lime, ice-cream, no-milk, ice