▷ Quick & Healthy Dinner: Creamy Tuscan Shrimp
This shrimp recipe is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it’s not only lip-smacking delicious, it’s a very quick and easy dinner recipe. Ready in 20 minutes, this healthy dinner will join your regular dinner rotation. Serve with brown rice and vegetables, grill on skewers, or serve over salad.
▷ Quick & Healthy Dinner: Creamy Tuscan Shrimp | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Shrimp
Recipe Cuisine: Italian
Looking for a shrimp recipe that's skimpy on prep time, jumbo on flavor? We've got plenty of them! These easy shrimp recipes include Italian, Caribbean and Asian flavors, so you can go far (even on weeknights).
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped green kale
- ¼ cup cream
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and cook, stirring until it becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Stir in the shrimp and cook until it begins to turn pink, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Stir in the white wine and continue to cook until the wine has reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
6. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and kale. Mix well.
7. Continue to cook, stirring until the kale is wilted, another 2 minutes.
8. Stir in the cream and Parmesan cheese. Season with red pepper flakes.
9. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yield: Serves 4
Fat: 10 g
Fat: 10 g
Average Rating: 5.0shrimp, garlic, wine, tomato, kale, cheese