▷ Quick & Healthy Dinner: Honey Lime Shrimp
This shrimp recipe is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it’s not only lip-smacking delicious, it’s a very quick and easy dinner recipe. Ready in 20 minutes, this healthy dinner will join your regular dinner rotation. Serve with brown rice and vegetables, grill on skewers, or serve over salad.
▷ Quick & Healthy Dinner: Honey Lime Shrimp | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Shrimp
Recipe Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Looking for a shrimp recipe that's skimpy on prep time, jumbo on flavor? We've got plenty of them! These easy shrimp recipes include Italian, Caribbean and Asian flavors, so you can go far (even on weeknights).
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- 2 tsbp chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Set it aside.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp is pink and opaque, about 3 to 4 minutes. Pour the sauce into the skillet and continue to cook, stirring, until the sauce reduces and coats the shrimp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Serve the shrimp immediately topped with the cilantro or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yield: Serves 4
Fat: 5 g
Fat: 5 g
Average Rating: 5.0shrimp, garlic, ginger, lime, honey, cilantro