▷ Try this healthy recipe: Rainbow Fried Rice
Easy, veggie-packed fried rice with an assortment of beautiful rainbow colors. An easy vegan weeknight meal – just add some edamame or tofu on the side!
▷ Rainbow Fried Rice | The Brand Decò
The Brand Decò was sponsored by 1minuterecipes via YouTube.
Recipe Category: Rice Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Asian
Veggie rainbows are my favorite. It’s a great way to make meals fun and festive and it’s always an instant mood lifter when I’m chopping and cooking with so many pretty colors. Of course feel free to swap in your own favorite vegetables or additions. (I’m partial to mushrooms and extra garlic.) Plus, for an easy protein boost try adding tofu, beans, edamame, cashews, bean sprouts, or hemp hearts.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups cooked rice, chilled
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion and red bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the frozen peas, carrots, and corn. Cook, stirring, until they soften, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in the red cabbage, garlic, and ginger.
5. Continue to cook, stirring, until they become fragrant, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
6. Add the rice and soy sauce.
7. Continue to cook, stirring, until the rice is hot, about 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Serve immediately topped with the green onions or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Prep time :
Yield: Makes Serves four
Calories: 262 Cal
Fat: 3 g
Fat: 3 g
Average Rating: 5.0rice, carrot, onion, corn, garlic, pepper