▷ Remind Your Childhood: Nutella Hot Chocolate
Get ready to feel nostalgic with this childhood Hot Chocolate.
▷ Remind Your Childhood: Nutella Hot Chocolate | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Hot Chocolate
Recipe Cuisine: Swiss
If you’re feeling really decadent and fancy (as you should), add a splash of half-and-half or heavy cream just before serving.
Chocolate Hazelnut Hot Chocolate:
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp slivered hazelnuts
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. In a small pot over medium heat, combine the milk and cream. Stir in the chocolate chips, chocolate hazelnut spread, and vanilla extract. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until all of the chocolate has melted, about 3 minutes.
2. To make the whipped cream, in a large bowl, add the cream, icing sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Using a hand mixer, whip the cream until it is light and fluffy.
3. Serve the hot chocolate immediately topped with the whipped cream and slivered hazelnuts.
Yield: Makes 1
Fat: 6 g
Fat: 6 g
Average Rating: 5.0Chocolate, cream, Hazelnut, vanilla, milk, Nutella