▷ Remind Your Childhood: S’more Hot Chocolate
Get ready to feel nostalgic with this childhood Hot Chocolate.
▷ Remind Your Childhood: S’more Hot Chocolate | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Hot Chocolate
Recipe Cuisine: Swiss
If you’re feeling really decadent and fancy (as you should), add a splash of half-and-half or heavy cream just before serving.
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup large marshmallows
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce
1. Preheat the oven to broil.
2. In a small pot over medium heat, combine the milk and cream. Stir in the chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until all of the chocolate has melted, about 3 minutes.
3. Line the rim of each serving mug with some water. Dip the mugs into the graham cracker crumbs. Arrange the mugs on a baking sheet. Fill them with the hot chocolate and top them with the large and miniature marshmallows.
4. Broil the hot chocolate until the marshmallows are golden, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove the hot chocolate from the oven and garnish it with the fudge sauce.
5. Allow the mugs to cool slightly before serving
Yield: Makes 1
Fat: 6 g
Fat: 6 g
Average Rating: 5.0Chocolate, cream, marshmallow, graham, milk, S’more