▷ Low Carb Lunch: Sesame Miso Zoodles
This spiralized zucchini noodle recipe comes together in 10 minutes with a quick and easy vegan cashew pesto. It’s a healthy option for lunch or dinner!
▷ Sesame Miso Zoodles | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pasta Salad
Recipe Cuisine: American
Today I would like to introduce you guys to the lovely Mary Ellen from VNutrition. She has kindly offered to step in for me while I am on vacation and she is sharing this wonderful Miso Zucchini Noodles recipe. It looks so fresh and delicious and will definitely be on my menu when I get back in the kitchen.
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 4 medium zucchini, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, agave, and miso paste.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the zucchini noodles, carrots, red bell pepper, snow peas, the dressing, and cilantro.
3. Serve immediately topped with the green onions and sesame seeds.
Yield: Makes 4
Calories: 110 Cal
Fat: 4.5 g
Fat: 4.5 g
Average Rating: 5.0rice vinegar, sesame, zucchini, carrot, pepper, cilantro