▷ Let's prepare a Smashed Burgers with Great Scott Sauce
These incredible Smash Burgers will seriously change your life. They are so easy to make but so incredibly flavorful. Serve them with this delicious Secret Sauce for an irresistible dinner.
▷ Smashed Burgers | The Brand Decò
The Brand Decò was sponsored by 1minuterecipes via YouTube.
Recipe Category: Burgers
Recipe Cuisine: American
Note: For best results, ask your butcher to freshly grind beef for you, or do it yourself at home. This post shows three different methods, while this one will show you how to buy, use, and care for a meat grinder. You can use straight ground chuck, or for better flavor, use a blend of short rib, brisket, and chuck or oxtail meat. Patties can also be cooked one or two at a time using a smaller skillet.
- GREAT SCOTT SAUCE
- 1/3 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce, optional
- SMASH BURGERS
- 1 lb chuck
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/4 head green leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, sliced
1. To make the Secret Sauce, in a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Set it aside.
2. Divide the ground beef into 4 equal sections if you're making full-size burgers or 6 equal parts for sliders. Roll each section gently into balls and place them on a plate or baking sheet.
3. Heat a well-greased cast-iron pan or griddle over high heat. Place a ground beef ball in the pan and using a large flat spatula, smash them until they are approximately 1/2 inch high.
4. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the burger develops a deep brown color. Flip the patty and add the cheese immediately. Cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and the burger is cooked to your liking.
5. Transfer the cooked patty to a bun, top with Secret Sauce, lettuce, and tomato. Enjoy immediately.
Prep time :
Yield: Makes Serves four
Calories: 550 Cal
Fat: 30 g
Fat: 30 g
Average Rating: 5.0ground beef, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, hot sauce