▷ Summer Quinoa Salad
Summer Quinoa Salad is a healthy and easy to make a salad that’s full of summer’s best vegetables! Dressed in a lemon vinaigrette, it’s a fresh and flavorful salad that’s perfect for lunch, a side dish or even a meatless dinner!
▷ Summer Quinoa Salad | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Salad
Recipe Cuisine: American
This Summer Quinoa Salad is one that works great for meal prep. It can be used for lunches during the week or a lighter dinner. This is a vegetarian salad, which can also be made vegan simply by swapping out the honey for agave in the vinaigrette. Despite the lack of animal protein in this salad, there’s plenty of plant-based protein.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups cooked green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese for serving
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the quinoa, beans, tomatoes, corn, parsley, basil, and the vinaigrette. Top with the goat cheese just before serving.
Prep time :
Yield: Serves 4-6
Fat: 8 g
Fat: 8 g
Average Rating: 5.0quinoa, beans, tomato, parsley, cheese, basil