▷ Cinnamon Rolls: Sweet Roll Dough
This is a great Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! They’re easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to rise overnight in the refrigerator.
▷ Sweet Roll Dough | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Cinnamon Rolls
Recipe Cuisine: American
A lot of people are intimidated by baking with yeast but I’m here to tell you that you CAN do it. It isn’t hard, I promise!
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
1. Combine water, sugar & active dry yeast in a bowl. Let the yeast activate for five min.
2. Mix the eggs, whole milk, butter, sugar, salt & vanilla extract in a bowl.
3. Combine the yeast mixture, egg mixture & flour in a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook or mix it by h& with a wooden spoon.
4. Mix until a soft dough forms & pulls away from the side of the bowl.
5. Knead the dough in your mixer or by h& for five min.
6. Generously oil a bowl with canola or vegetable oil. Place dough in the bowl & cover with oil on all sides. Cover with a tea towel or plastic wrap & leave it in a warm place to rise for at least an hour or until doubled in volume.
7. In the meantime, prepare your filling.
8. Once your dough has risen completely, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface.
9. Roll it out until it's approximately 15" by 9".
Yield: Makes 20
Fat: 5 g per unit
Fat: 5 g per unit
Average Rating: 5.0cinnamon, rolls, egg, sugar, vanilla, canola