▷ Low Carb Lunch: Tangled Thai Almond Crunch
I'm so excited to share this Spiralized Thai Salad Recipe with the Today Show today! Head over to their website to see the recipe and also an instructional video!
▷ Tangled Thai Salad | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pasta Salad
Recipe Cuisine: American
This healthy Kelp Noodle Salad features a simple mix of carb free kelp noodles, shredded carrots, green onions and delicious creamy peanut dressing for a quick and easy lunch or dinner!
- 3 tbsp smooth natural almond butter
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 limes, juice
- 4 medium zucchini, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the almond butter, agave, ginger, garlic, and lime juice.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the zucchini noodles, carrots, cabbage, and the almond butter dressing.
3. Serve immediately topped with the mint, cilantro, and almonds.
Yield: Makes 4
Calories: 190 Cal
Fat: 11 g
Fat: 11 g
Average Rating: 5.0almond butter, ginger, lime, carrot, zucchini, cabbage