▷ Turkey Burgers with Beetroot Relish
These low-fat burgers freeze well, so why not make double and freeze for another time?.
▷ Turkey Burgers | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Burger
Recipe Cuisine: American
My trick to making the juiciest turkey burgers EVER is to add Beetroot Relish! A huge bonus if you want your kids to eat more veggies! If you’re looking for the best turkey burger recipe, this is definitely one you have to try. (It’s also an easy air fryer recipe!)
- 500g pack turkey mince
- ½ tsp dried thyme or 2 tsp fresh
- 1 lemon
- 250g cooked peeled beetroot (not in vinegar), finely diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Little Gem lettuce, to serve
- Wholemeal pitta bread, to serve
1. Tip turkey into a bowl with the thyme. Finely grate in the zest from the lemon and add a little seasoning. Use your hands to mix the ingredients well, then shape into 4 patties. Chill until ready to cook. It can be frozen for up to 1 month.
2. Mix the beetroot with the juice from ½ the lemon, onion, parsley, oil, and mustard. Grill, griddle or barbecue the burgers for about 6 mins each side and serve with the beetroot relish, lettuce and pitta bread.
Prep time :
Yield: Serves 4
Fat: 4 g
Fat: 4 g
Average Rating: 5.0turkey, lemon, beetroot, onion, parsley, Burger