▷ Vegan Ice-Cream: Vanilla Berry Bliss
First off, I promise you there are no tricks to this ice cream. This isn’t “ice cream” in quotation marks. You’re not going to get your hopes up only to have them dashed with a bowl of icy, flavorless frozen dairy substitutes. This vegan ice cream is the real deal.
Yes, it’s creamy. Yes, it tastes like a real dessert that you’d drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with nuts. Yes, it’s dairy-free and vegan too (no eggs!). Here’s what you need to know.
▷ Vegan Ice-Cream: Vanilla Berry Bliss | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Ice-Cream
Recipe Cuisine: American
Prep time is only 30 minutes. The difficult part is the waiting for it to freeze. And if you’re impatient like me you poke your finger in the freezer every 15 minutes to see if it’s ready. Patience, young one. It’s worth the wait.
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- ½ cup of frozen mixed berries
- ½ vanilla bean
1. Place the bananas and almond milk into the food processor and blend until smooth. Add the mixed berries and seeds from the vanilla bean. Pulse the mixture until the berries begin to break down.
2. Serve immediately for a soft-serve consistency or freeze for 30 minutes for a firmer texture.
Yield: Serves 4
Fat: 9 g
Fat: 9 g
Average Rating: 5.0vegan, Ice-Cream, banana, almond milk, vanilla, berries