▷ Low Carb Lunch: Vegan Pesto Zoodles
This spiralized zucchini noodle recipe comes together in 10 minutes with a quick and easy vegan cashew pesto. It’s a healthy option for lunch or dinner!
▷ Vegan Pesto Zoodles | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Pasta Salad
Recipe Cuisine: American
Zucchini noodles, or "zoodles," are a gluten-free, low-calorie substitute for traditional pasta in this easy and fresh vegan dinner. For best results, toss the zucchini pasta with the basil pesto sauce and serve right away.
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, julienned
- 2 summer squash, julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In the bowl of a food processor, add the basil, pine nuts, garlic, miso paste, nutritional yeast, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. While blending, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until the mixture is smooth.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the zucchini noodles, summer squash, and the pesto.
3. Serve immediatley topped with the tomatoes.
Yield: Makes 4
Calories: 250 Cal
Fat: 4.5 g
Fat: 4.5 g
Average Rating: 5.0basil, pesto, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, lemon, olive oil