▷ Spinach & Artichoke Hummus
Hummus is so easy to make and beats shop-bought varieties every time. Try it with vegetable crudités in your packed lunch.
▷ Spinach & Artichoke Hummus | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Hummus
Recipe Cuisine: Lebanese
This makes it an excellent option for people on a vegetarian or vegan diet. Consuming enough protein is essential for optimal growth, recovery and immune function.
In addition, hummus includes iron, folate, phosphorus and B vitamins, all of which are important for vegetarians and vegans, as they may not get enough from their diet.
- 1 14-ounce can of chickpeas
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 artichoke hearts
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Add chickpeas, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and seasonings to the bowl of a 2-quart food processor.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. While blending, slowly add in the olive oil until hummus is creamy and smooth.
4. Garnish with a few leaves of spinach, additional chopped artichoke hearts, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Yield: Serves 2 Cups
Fat: 11 g
Fat: 11 g
Average Rating: 5.0Hummus, Lebanese, chickpeas, Artichoke, vegetarian, Spinach