▷ Cinnamon Rolls: Chai Spice Rolls
This is a great Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! They’re easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to rise overnight in the refrigerator.
▷ Chai Spice Rolls | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Cinnamon Rolls
Recipe Cuisine: American
A lot of people are intimidated by baking with yeast but I’m here to tell you that you CAN do it. It isn’t hard, I promise!
Chai Spice Filling:
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- 2 Tbsps unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp whole milk
- Seeds of ½ vanilla bean
1. Make a Sweet Roll.
2. Spread filling mixture over the surface, leaving one inch at the end so the dough will seal properly. Sprinkle on the chopped pistachios. Gently roll the dough lengthwise as tightly as possible. Cut off a half-inch of dough on either side. Then, using a sharp, serrated bread knife, slice the log into 12 rolls.
3. Place the rolls, cut-side down, on a well-buttered baking pan. Cover the pan with plastic wrap or a tea towel & allow rolls to rise for at least another hour in a warm place.
4. Once the rolls have risen a second time, brush the tops with melted butter.
5. Bake in an oven preheated to 350°F for approximately 25 min or until golden brown.
6. Prepare your glaze by combining butter, icing sugar, milk, & vanilla bean seeds in a small bowl. Whisk until it is smooth.
7. Once the rolls have finished baking, remove them from oven & pour glaze over while they are still warm.
Yield: Makes 20
Fat: 8 g per unit
Fat: 8 g per unit
Average Rating: 5.0cinnamon, rolls, ginger, sugar, vanilla, milk