▷ Cinnamon Rolls: PB&J Sweet Roll with Strawberry Glaze
This is a great Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! They’re easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to rise overnight in the refrigerator.
▷ PB&J Sweet Roll with Strawberry Glaze | The Brand Decò
By The Brand Decò
Recipe Category: Cinnamon Rolls
Recipe Cuisine: American
A lot of people are intimidated by baking with yeast but I’m here to tell you that you CAN do it. It isn’t hard, I promise!
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsps brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup strawberry jelly
- 2 Tbsps unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 Tbsp whole milk
- 1 Tbsp strawberry jelly
1. Make a Sweet Roll.
2. Brush the surface with melted butter, leaving a one-inch perimeter so the ends will stick together once it’s rolled. Spread filling mixture over the surface. Gently roll dough lengthwise as tightly as possible. Cut off about a half-inch of dough on either side. Then, using a sharp, serrated bread knife, slice the log into 12 equal rolls.
3. Place the rolls, cut-side down, on a well-buttered baking pan. Cover the pan with plastic wrap or a tea towel & allow the rolls to rise for at least another hour in a warm place.
4. Once the rolls have risen a second time, brush the tops with melted butter.
5. Bake in an oven pre-heated to 350°F for approximately 25 min or until golden brown.
6. Prepare your glaze by combining butter, icing sugar, milk, & vanilla extract in a small bowl. Whisk until it is smooth.
7. Once rolls have finished baking, remove them from oven & pour glaze over while they are still warm.
Yield: Makes 20
Fat: 8 g per unit
Fat: 8 g per unit
Average Rating: 5.0cinnamon, rolls, tomato, sugar, vanilla, strawberry